Tuesday, June 29, 2010

cruise was great

Cruise was great-- not only fun, but really a true vacation for me since I do not have to cook or even think about food (except on excursion days, and that's really easy too if you take a Ziploc bag or two)
there's salad all day-- which means lettuce and kidney beans and olives and celery-- and there's burgers and fries and taco chips too. and dinner was a plate of crudite --different every night mind you-- of broccoli, peppers, carrots, olives... then salad, soup and some delicious meat, like lamb chops or pork loin, and steamed veggies and potatoes! My kid ate like a king and I didn't have to lift a finger (except to bend an elbow!). verrry relaxing and SAFE SAFE SAFE,
He even got sorbet for dessert.

Now i'm starting to pack for summer program... sounds like a great group at this university-- they've been attentive and get it! ("oh we'll get separate Cheerios since won't do to have them in the tubes we use for other cereals...." that's getting it)
so wish me luck, hope I don't forget anything crucial... I'll make those lists and ship it out. (...Rawhide is echoing in my mind, gotta stop now)

No comments:

Post a Comment