Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Martha Stewart, sweet potato latkes and Cheyenne Jackson

So, I know I've been posting a lot-- but it's Thanksgiving and there's lots of cooking going on. I'm here listening to Cheyenne Jackson and making, since it's  Thanksgiving and Hanukah, 
Sweet potato latkes--
Martha Stewart's recipe uses sweet potatoes and Yukon gold-- 2:1 ratio. I used that, onion, a food processer, salt & pepper and Gluten Free Pantry cake and cookie mix. And, as I've said before, I fry in  olive oil. And viola-- hours later, sweet potato latkes for 14!

 And I made my mushroom stuffing already-- Rice Chex pulverized( instead of bread crumbs) (and toasted gluten free bread food processed) Lots of chopped garlic, parsley and salt and pepper. 

Day of: Drizzle oil in the mushroom tops-- take out the stems. Generously Pour in this stuffing and drizzle again-- water and oil is good. Bake until they bubble and smell great! 350 for about a half an hour. 
 I'm putting my feet up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment